Westcoastmedia

NYC/International advertising/media guy and his family move west in search of...everything. Periodic rants about life, work, and the dog.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

First rant

Greetings family and friends. Welcome to the online journal of our family's west coast adventure. Shortly I will be posting some photos of our new home and environs.

Allow me to begin by itemizing for you the sum total of celebrity sightings since all of this began on 11/30/05: (celebrity/location/score 1 to 5)

Notes on scoring: Higher is better, eg. 5 being Peter Gallagher handing me half of his pastrami sandwich at Katz's while Isabella Rosellini coos sweet nothings....1 being watching the cast of Growing Pains head back to their cars after a DVD shill session on Larry King Live)

Ahem...
  • 'Jim' from the office/West 3rd/2
  • Doris Roberts/The movies/3 (Hey, I liked 'Remington Steele)
  • Ike Turner/Melrose/4 (Points for getting into a gigantic gold Benz with license plates reading 'Ike Turner'
  • Little Russell Crowe aka Ryan Atwood from 'The OC'/Restaurant/2 (although I would have awarded extra points if Marisa or Little C. Thomas Howell also joined)
  • Madonna/Same Restaurant/5 (C'mon...it's Madonna, for crissakes)
  • Gene Simmons/Melrose/4

I'll try to update this as more sightings occur or I get bored with it.

Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home