Westcoastmedia

NYC/International advertising/media guy and his family move west in search of...everything. Periodic rants about life, work, and the dog.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Coke and a Slice

27'' of snow on Long Island...I never much minded the snow or cold weather, I just can't stand shoveling the stuff. That's what makes NYC so pleasant right after a snowstorm. The cars are gone, the snow reflecting the street lights like sodium lamps against concrete at a national monument...with the everpresent sound of snow being softly crunched underfoot by passers by.

Of course, I had this thought while sitting on the beach in Santa Monica, so go figure.

Lunch was had in SM after said sanglogged philosophizing, at Bravo's on Main. A fair forgery of a NYC slice...the pie itself was a little thin and not that chewy, but the crust on the edges was perfect, with all the requisite bubbles and burn marks.

bravo pizza website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home