We need a hard perimeter!
I suppose when you live in a one horse town like LA, where 85% of life revolves around entertainment, sometimes it can feel like a pretty small world. Even if the place is roughly the size of Rhode Island...Hence the following story.
Apparently, "TV's Jack Bauer" has a fairly solid reputation for imbibing pretty seriously at all the eastern LA hipster dive bars. Defamer.com has him most recently drunk on the floor at 'Ye Rustic Inn' in Los Feliz at 11 one Saturday, which is probably reasonable considering that the bar opens at 6am...I know this because I used the ATM at this bar once when the convenience store next door hadn't opened yet!
So the alleged Mr. 24 apparently was in attendance at a bar where my brother was attending a birthday function. The supposedly former nearly-Mr. Julia Roberts joined in the fun, was a friendly albeit soused participant, and duly took down directions to the after party which took place at my brother's former residence, a railroad apartment guest house in Hollywood. Unfortunately for the b-day guests, he never showed up. Which is probably for the best, since it would have been awkward the next morning to find him asleep on the beat up couch in the living room when all you just wanted to do was to make some eggs and watch CNN.
I suppose it's only a matter of time before Linsday Lohan hits my car.
M

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home