Westcoastmedia

NYC/International advertising/media guy and his family move west in search of...everything. Periodic rants about life, work, and the dog.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Funny, he doesn't look pornish

1000 pardons for the lack of posting - been a busy 2 weeks as I am up to my eyeballs in Poseidon and Superman Returns. (If you really love me, go see them both....twice)

So I recently joined myspace and set up my own page. Don't get excited, no shots of me doing keg stands or wearing revealing clothing. I added just enough personal information to distinguish myself from the 23-year-old Mike Carlin who just got home from Iraq and the 28-year-old Mike Carlin from Tennessee...but not so much personal information that I can never get a job working for the Government.

I actually joined so that I could drop a quick 'hello' to an old friend with whom I've lost touch, but recently learned was very active on myspace.

This was Friday.

By Saturday afternoon I had received half a dozen come-ons, invitations, solicitations, what have you, for all sorts of things which don't bear repeating.

(But I could sketch them for you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home