Post-rib somnolence


I have just awoken from a delightful little nap. I have been known to enjoy a light snooze on the occasionally sleepy sunday afternoon, but today's little bout of torpidity is completely BBQ-derived.
Lewis and I had lunch today at Mr Cecil's Los Angeles Rib Shack...I had a half-order of ribs which sounds like a bit of moderation on my part, but really isn't since the 3 ribs came with hush puppies and a small pot of baked beans...so good...
I have occasionally thought of becoming a vegetarian, partially driven by Alex's love of animals and supported by my affection for the family dog. But it's so hard to give up the sweet pleasures we omnivores enjoy...
In preparation for today, I had only a banana for breakfast...I see a repeat for dinner...
M

1 Comments:
1/3 of your postings are about meat.
Post a Comment
<< Home