Westcoastmedia

NYC/International advertising/media guy and his family move west in search of...everything. Periodic rants about life, work, and the dog.

Monday, May 22, 2006

But with a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

OK, I have serious Porsche envy.

2 people I know have recently acquired these fine, German automobiles and I have a tad bit of envy.

Admittedly, I am very happy with my new Jetta (200 HP turbo, 0-60 in 6.7 seconds, seats made of rich corinthian leather, it is filled with many leather-bound books and it stinks of mahogany) but there's definitely a 'boy with a toy' gene that has somehow been activated after laying dormant for many, many years.

Now, I can't actually afford a new, serious muscle machine. But I might be able to swing a 9 year old Boxster with serious mileage...

Seriously, I think the dog deserves to tool around town in a ride like that, don't you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky for you I will give the dog a ride around town.....

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh oh. You've been bitten by the west coast car bug. First a hot sports car... then, could a Hummer be far off?

For some reason now whenever I think of a Porsche I think of this guy: http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Funny/porsche.jpg

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as an owner of the car you purport to be envious of...it's really REALLY fun. Worth every penny, as well as all the envious slings and barbs tossed my way about penis/ego size.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home