Westcoastmedia

NYC/International advertising/media guy and his family move west in search of...everything. Periodic rants about life, work, and the dog.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscarmania

This year's Oscar ratings are starting to come in and it's too soon to tell how last night fared vs years prior.

But I hear it did a 50 share (1 in 2 operating TV sets were tuned to ABC) in Los Angeles, which seems appropriate. As I walked around my neighborhood last night, nearly every building had one or more oscar-parties happening. Kind of reminds me of NYC when the Yankees are in the playoffs, but with better weather and less drunken revelry.

As for the 50% of you who weren't watching the Oscars, what were you watching? Please share...

M

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Project Runway. On the Tivo. Again.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Barry said...

I was at work. Sadly I am sure it was less boring than the Oscars.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home