Oy
My sister's Bat Mitzvah was this past weekend. She did fabulously - I think more people were eager to see her performance than watch the Turin Olympics on NBC. To her credit, she was very poised when addressing the crowd - gobs better than I must have looked when I was her age. (How come I was an awkward, acne prone, socially uncomfortable teenager and she looks like her teenage years are actually fun?)
I have no point other than that. Much love to the sister.

4 Comments:
Girl power thats why
(I've got 3 so that makes me an
expert, no?)
and in any case rumor says you were poised and confident at your briss,
having fun? not really. poised? definitely
what would Bode Miller's bar mitzvah speech have been about?
You seem to have a very well put together blog here!
Regards,
Custom Disposable Camera
I have to admit, you seem to have a very well put together blog here!
Regards,
Custom Disposable Camera
Post a Comment
<< Home